Mom said:
They're thinking that Larry maybe getting to go home this weekend. His numbers today are White count is 1.5 and Red count is 9.7 and Platelets are at 52.
They're thinking that Larry maybe getting to go home this weekend. His numbers today are White count is 1.5 and Red count is 9.7 and Platelets are at 52.
His bowel pain is gone, and his throat is still sore today.
Thank You for all your Prayers they are working.
and...
Larry's Absolute Neutrophil Count is up to 900 all most twice amount that he needed. Now they'll take him off all the IVs, and see if his temp stays down. He may get to go home on Sunday.
Also:
We should be welcoming in Dad's second grandson into the world tomorrow around noon.
and...
Larry's Absolute Neutrophil Count is up to 900 all most twice amount that he needed. Now they'll take him off all the IVs, and see if his temp stays down. He may get to go home on Sunday.
Also:
We should be welcoming in Dad's second grandson into the world tomorrow around noon.
1 comment:
I am so thankful today. I don't have the words to expain the pure joy that Julia and I feel in our hearts. But I will try. At 1:09pm (Thursday) today we became grandparents to another grandson. Spencer Reid Tippie came into the world at 9 lbs and 21 ¾ inches long. He was born to Shawn and Beth Tippie and big brother Mason( 2 yrs old). All are doing well.
I also found out that I am going to home Saturday. The First Leg of this journey competed with great success.
The response from family, friends, acquaintances, and church members,for financial help was overwhelming.
The E-mails, cards, and letters, phone calls and visits,and many other helps was both inspiring,and encouraging. Thank you.
I also would like to thank all the people out there who offer up a prayers in my behalf. Their prayers were answered. I thank God for all of you. And ask God to bless all of you. This was great opportunity to see and experience the miracles of God first hand. It has changed my life forever.
Going home for time of healing.
I love all of you.
Larry
Post a Comment