Blood counts continue to drop. His white blood cells are down to 0.8, or 800. The diarreha has subsided.
They have increased his pain medication due to some increase in some bone and muscle pain.
Everything is still on track.
When I came up today, mom came out and gave me a parking pass so I could take her parking spot. While I was waiting for her to unlock and get in the car, someone that had been waiting for a spot got in position to try to take it. Mom pointed to my car to tell them I was going to take it. I apologized to the woman, telling her that my dad was in the cancer hospital and my mom and I were taking turns looking after him. She didn't want to hear about it and just said "That's fine." in a rude tone. Oh well.
5/10/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment