6/24/18

6/23/2018

6/23/2018 Larry called last night and told me his arm was hurting him really bad where one of the ivies were I told him he needed to tell the nurse and draw their attention to it because it could be infiltrating, so he did come to find out he is allergic to one of the ivies they are giving him. His arm had swollen up to over a softball-size and they had to give him 21 shots to reverse the allergic reaction he was having to the antibiotic that they were giving him so they took pictures and draw a circle around the swelling to keep a close eye on what is going on I haven't heard any more this today but I am going to go down to Columbus Sunday to see how things are going and to check on him . They took a MRI of his chest yesterday there are a few more tests they want to run they're trying to find out what type of pneumonia he has so they can just use one antibiotic to treat it right now they are using two.

No comments: