3/7/16

Not good the cancer is showing back up as of 2/24/2016

We got Larry's numbers of the MONOCLONAL Protein today and here are the last three 7/15/15 (448.5 mg/dl), 10/27/15 (408.0 mg/dl), and this last time 2/24/16 (471.2 mg/dl) so they went back up this last time

2 comments:

masood nourbakhsh said...

Hi Julie,

thanks for your posting and update. I'm confident that Larry is doing well and he is in high sprit. I've been following Larry's battle with myeloma and his progress since 2007. I've been told that after Allo transplant protein numbers go up and down. I wouldn't worry unless a trend is developed. Larry is in our prayers.

Best wishes,

Masood

Julie said...

Larry has not been doing very well lately his graft versus host disease have been really hard on him . He's having a lot of trouble with this stomach and his myeloma counts keep going up . the doctor is still just watching it for now to see if it will settle back down on its own. We go back down to Columbus to see the doctor the 24th of August .