12/28/07

Thursday 27/2007

We didn't get any new news this time, because they dropped the ball on the blood work. They were suppose to do some kind of blood work up that would tell the doctor were the cancer is at on Monday before his treatment, but they didn't. The doctor was very upset about this, so the are to do it on the 4th when we go down for his second round of treatment. Larry and I have a very bad cold, and the doctor put Larry on an antibiotic to help him to get over it.
We went down to Shawn's for Christmas day, and brought Mason back home with us, and I woke up with a bad head cold and running a fever of 101 and as the day went on by I got worst. Poor Mason he didn't have his grandma to play with much. I tried to keep up with him, and grandpa couldn't help at all with him this time. We met Shawn and Beth in Columbus Thursday morning to give Mason back to them before our appointment with the doctor. It was a very bad and long day for Larry and I, because we were both very sick.

No comments: