10/18/07
Day +70
Oct. 18/07 I am recovering . I feel like it should be going faster. But I'm thankful at my progress. I had a flue last week. I am so thankful it was a very mild type or I would be in a lot of trouble. The flue has set me back some. They told me at Columbus today that my stem cells are 100% donor and that the worst of the flue is over. I did not run a temperature, or get sick at my stomach but got a very sore throat and Julie did not get it. I am no longer contagious. This is day 70 in 20 days they will take another biopsy and see what the disease is doing . I have been released from all of my restrictions except dietary and some rules about being around small children. I am hopeful for the very best. So that means I can not spend the night in Madison Indiana. But they are allowed to come and see me up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment