8/29/07

Day +20

Aug. 29/07 Larry's feeling a little bit better today. He went over to the community center and worked out for a little bit. That makes it nice for him with it being so hot out. The time that he goes there's know one in there, and he wears the latex gloves. We have a lot of squirrels around the apartment. When I took the trash out this morning there was one in the trashcan that I put my trash in, and it scared the squirrel not saying what it did to me at the time. ;P I'm just glad that there wasn't a camera around at that time. They are fun to watch playing in the yard. One of the squirrels took a girls little ball. She tried to get the squirrel to droop it but that didn't happen and he took it up a tree.

1 comment:

Tipmeister said...

How about some pictures from around the apartment?